Office condo build-out of a 4,000 square foot advertising agency headquarters and hot rod garage inside a landmark building in Milwaukee’s historic 3rd Ward neighborhood.
- Construct private garage with screening room on roof, accessed by cantilevered catwalk
- Reclaim, transport and reconstruct 15’ x 8’ oak built-in cabinet from a convent
- Disassemble, transport and reinstall 14’ x 10’ custom redwood library from previous space
- Polish 3,000 square feet of concrete floors
- Construct whiskey bar, private office, and client lounge
- All construction to match patina of historic materials from existing building